What is a “cookie?”
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or a user’s machine and –depending on the information they contain and the way in which your computer is used– they may be used to recognise your machine.
However, these methods only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address used for access is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of each visit, and/or the browser or operator or terminal type from which the visit was made. Data on the User’s first name, surname, mailing address, or other similar data about the User is never obtained.
What types of cookies exist?
Cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies. First-party cookies are those that are sent to the User’s machine from a computer or domain managed by the Website’s editor to provide the service requested by the User. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the User’s machine from a computer or domain not managed by the Website’s editor but instead by another entity which processes the data obtained through said cookies.
In addition, cookies may be session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that keeps data stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for an amount of time defined by the person in charge of said cookie – said amount of time may vary between a few minutes and several years.
Who is responsible for the management of cookies on this Website?
The owner of the Website and the data controller for the cookies used on the Site, as well as their contact information, are accessible in the Website’s Legal Notice. Likewise, there may be third-party cookies from sources other than the owner of this Website, as explained below.
What cookies are used by this Website and what are they used for?
This Website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and examine their browsing habits, thus being able to measure and undertake statistical analysis of the uses made by Users. To accomplish this, User’s browsing habits on our Website are analysed with the aim of improving the Contents of the Site and providing better services through said Site.
Applications provided through third parties are as follows:
- For analytics cookies, Google Analytics is used, which belongs to Google: (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
Additionally, these third-party companies may use the data they obtain to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the link included for each case to obtain more information about the aforementioned applications.
How can I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do this for the most common browsers in the links below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Please note, however, that disabling a cookie may prevent or hinder browsing or the provision of the services offered on this Website.
A pie de página de la Web se incluye el siguiente pop-up a través del cual se pretende obtener el consentimiento para el uso de cookies:
Sin embargo, este texto no dispone del contenido suficiente para obtener el consentimiento para el uso de cookies. Por este motivo, se deberá sustituir este texto por el que a continuación se propone.
CONSENT TO COOKIE USE